Public Outreach Specialists handle our organization's social media accounts, public relations, and work to build relationships with the public directly, and through media outlets. Working in public outreach will involve working tabling events, and working to spread the word about our cause. Public Outreach Specialists will additionally work to develop strategies to build our cause into a public movement.
Backgrounds in communications and psychology are encouraged to apply.
We will be happy to provide good references for good volunteers, and this is a great way to boost your resume or curriculum vitae.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible hours, send schedule of availability
- Decent communication skills & critical thinking