Next Up Foundation is a non-profit after-school skateboarding program in Anaheim that connects youth to education through skateboarding. We now operate a 6,000 sq. ft. building which was previously the Boys and Girls Club. At our headquarters, we offer our students academic tutoring; yoga, art, and computer classes; pro skater visits; field trips to action sports companies and events; and various skateboarding-related workshops.
We need a volunteer to handle our daily social media tasks, including:
- filming and edit Instagram Stories throughout each session
- post on Facebook and Instagram at specific times daily
- use # and @ appropriately
The applicant should fulfill the following criteria:
- be a skateboarder and familiar with the industry
- be social media savvy
- have experience in filming, photography, and editing
- be skilled at storytelling
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with your resume and a brief statement about your interest in the position. Thank you for your time.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3-6 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday