Looking for a volunteer to serve as an assistant volunteer manager for the following duties:
- Communicate to the volunteer corps available volunteer opportunities
- Follow up on second calls for volunteers as needed.
- Act as point of contact for volunteer call outs and respond by recruiting substitutes.
- Assist with volunteer recruitment.
- Assist with onboarding new volunteers.
- Assist with program evaluation, procedural updates and other elements of volunteer programming.
Number of hours may vary. Scheduling can be somewhat flexible, to be discussed during interview.
- Program Management
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Estimate: 6-8 hours/week