Volunteer as part of our museum education team! Create and give specialized tours for groups. Help develop field trip and outreach opportunities for local schools. Assist with museum events and programs.
We will personalize your volunteer experience to your interests, skills, and availability. Weekday, weekend, and evening options available.
It is important that applicants can:
- Comfortably approach and engage visitors
- Communicate effectively with people of different ages and backgrounds
- Interact in a cheerful and courteous way
- Thrive working collaboratively
Come join our team at 24th Street on the Boardwalk! Apply at: http://vbsurfrescuemuseum.org/volunteer/.
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- Problem Solving
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3+ hours per month