(Please Inquire About This Special Opportunity Between The Hours of 10 AM- 4 PM - Mon-Fri)
*We are a 501 (c )(3) non-profit corporation of independent volunteers. Our emphasis is on sharing free information with U.S. private home heads which enables them to make safer decisions about hiring contractors to work in, on, or around their properties. No binding commitments or schedules.
"It's not a 'job.' It's a 'personal activity'." (HGRBS Volunteer Creed)
Aside from being an adult; a U.S. Citizen w/internet savvy ... ...
- Have a very special compassion for the rights and privileges of U.S. homeowners;
- Unbiased (our residents are of ALL races, nationalities, ethnicity, and religious beliefs);
- Okay with receiving and delivering on special instructions;
- Self-motivated and pro-active;
- Completely comfortable with functioning online (If you prefer "grassroots" activity. Let us know);
- Sincerely believe in our mission to U.S. private home heads.
For this opportunity, you are encouraged to volunteer your social networking savvy to connect with and to share the good news about our "SERVICE BOOKLET." This is a free homeowner guide to making safer and wiser decisions about home improvement contractors. Most are great, but, there are some who are dangerously dishonest. The "SERVICE BOOKLET" helps residents of your area make the right decisions.
This opportunity entails using your favorite periodical in your area which offers free advertising. We have prepared special information which guides residents in your area to the link where they are able to view and download the "SERVICE BOOKLET" for your area. There are no fees. It is free.
There is no time-commitment. If you opt to do only a single free ad in one of your local periodicals to let residents in your area know about it, that is okay. Yet, it is not just the ad - It is you doing something towards helping residents in your area be better informed against making bad contractor hiring choices.
Please connect with Special Assignments to see how you can also be a significant part of this social good: email@example.com
THANK YOU FOR STEPPING FORWARD!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Online Volunteer's Prerogative
- (Please Inquire About This Special Opportunity Between The Hours of 10 AM- 4 PM - Mon-Fri)