Project YES Africa (PYA), is a startup US-based, independent 501(c )(3) non-profit organization working to support children’s education in South Africa. We believe that every child has the right to grow up in a safe environment, to receive a quality education, and to realize their dreams. If you love event planning, making people have a good time, and are looking for experience to add to your resume, this volunteer opportunity is designed for you. Thought this volunteer opportunity, you will:
- Use your creative vision to design/implement extraordinary and relevant events that will positively raise PYA’s visibility and lead to greater revenues.
- Support in the design and execution of strategic donor events
- Participate in brainstorming and strategizing sessions
- Provide new and innovative strategies for increasing attendance at all events.
- Help develop and manage key partnerships with vendors and sponsors to increase revenue potential and garner long-lasting community relationships.
- Identify and attend networking events with goal of developing relationships to increase corporate, sponsor, support of PYA
- Conduct Venue Research and Outreach
- Collaborate with Communications team on public relations and social media strategies,
- Understand methods and enhance methods to recruit, organize and coordinate volunteers
- People Skills
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed