Fundraising Lead - Orange County
DONATE TO THIS
8 people are interested
At ChickTech, we believe every girl and woman has the right to fulfill their true potential. Through a variety of confidence and skill building experiences, we uplift and empower girls and women through the lens of technology. In the end, our goal is to get and keep girls and women in high tech and show them they are capable of doing - and being - anything they desire. Through service across the country, community members are joining us to bring these experiences to the girls and women who need them the most.
This role reports to the Fundraising Director. The perfect candidate for this role understands the importance of obtaining financial resources for a nonprofit in order for the organization to enact its mission. They will have an understanding and respect for growing an organization with limited resources and be comfortable with utilizing limited resources efficiently. They will have an appreciation of the nuances of the area we serve and help tailor our fundraising approach to the needs and available resources of our community.
The benefits: an opportunity to have fundraising , sales, and leadership experience to put on your resume. Opportunities to network directly with ChickTech volunteers and staff across the US. Networking opportunities at a local level with a wide diversity of tech companies and other organizations. Having a direct impact on the ability of the local ChickTech chapter to be able to enact its mission. Having a positive, direct impact in the lives of girls and women.
Expected Time Commitment: 2-5 hours a week
- Devising and implementing fundraising strategies (such as scholarships, grant applications, web-based, donations, fundraising events)
- Reviewing past fundraising efforts to help better inform future endeavors
- Maintaining and honoring donor contact information and preferences
- Selling the importance of our vision to the local community
- Set and achieve personal fundraising goals
- Organized and deadline oriented
- Great communication skills
- Team Player, as fundraising is not just one person, but a collaborative effort
- Finds joy in helping empower women and girls, and then ultimately the OC community
- Previous or prior fundraising experience or volunteer work
- Someone who likes a challenge
- Can commit at least 4 months
Please note that we do not discriminate on gender or LBGQT. So feel free to apply!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact via e-mail at email@example.com.
We'll work with your schedule.
Orange CountyIrvine, CA 92618
- Resource Development / Management
- Sales Process
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- 2-5 hours a week