Android developer for app driving global children's letter-writing campaign to save ocean
30 people are interested
We children have already organized the world's first United Nations Children's Summit to solve the problem of ocean pollution (see our web site), but one of the most critical pieces of our plan needs to be created: we're currently searching for help to create an apple or android app to help spur a global letter-writing campaign to pressure governments to act now on ocean pollution, a letter-writing campaign that will result in real government-level commitments in terms of saving the ocean, namely:
- bans of plastic,
- encouraging countries to join the UN Clean Seas campaign,
- and other goals which will be determined by the children during their Clean Ocean Summit.
The app's User Interface would be designed to show:
- Opening screen: imagine a teaser for a film. The app introduces our student project, then our goal of inspiring governments, and how teachers and students can join in by hand-writing targeted letters.
- Map screen: opens up a map showing how many letters have been written and from where.
- Data Entry screen: here you can enter your own data if you've written letters, and can send us word of any changes at the government level that have occurred...information we'll use to update the Results button.
- Results screen: shows what actually happened and where....did anything change? Users get updates if and when positive change occurs.
- When actual progress is made, these updates will be used to themselves update a short video developed for social media...imagine a Greenpeace grassroots kids video meets the energizer bunny commercial....the campaign just keeps going and going...
- Social network share screen: an option to share with social networks--which would include sharing a link to our video.
This is a call to the universe. Are you out there? Please help us. Join our battle. Be the change you want to see in the world.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Google Apps
- PC Platform
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Mobile Programming