You will be the internal champion and advocate for educational standards as they apply to JerseySTEM programs. You will educate volunteer citizen educators on he value of standards and how they can integrate them in their teachings.
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES Required:
- Provide information and education about standards
- Research methods to introduce core science concepts
- Common Core State Standards (Math)
- Education instruction, how schools work
_ Requires a minimum commitment of 4-20 hours per week
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-20 hours per week
- COA: STEM Speaker Series...
- ADM:Executive Assistant to the...
- SIT: Local Families Engagement...
- LID:Academic Director
- UNI: Mentoring program coordinator
- HRS: Active Professionals...
- COA: App Inventor Coach
- DEV: Development: Retail Stores...
- MKT: Event organizer/recruiter...
- DEV:Corporate Engagement Manager
- HRS: Job Posting Refresh position
- COA: Mathematics coaching for...
- ADM:Girls STEM Parties
- GWC: Girls Who Code in Chatham
- GOO: Google Apps/Calendar support
- COA:Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- DEV: Development: Sponsors...
- ADM:Legal / Para-Legal help for...
- COA: Physics Tutor