Yours Humanly is looking for a Volunteer Coordinator to help build our volunteer team! We are looking for someone who will recruit and manage volunteers and will be responsible for allocating responsibilities and retaining the best people.
The goal is to ensure that our organization is always staffed with the best and most reliable individuals, and that they are correctly utilized for the fulfilment of our mission.
- Source and recruit volunteers through various techniques (e-mail, personal network, social media etc.)
- Collect information on availability and skills
- Assign responsibilities to the right people for special events
- Disseminate information for upcoming actions and events
- Keep detailed records of volunteers’ information and assignments
- Ensure the purpose of the organization and its actions is clearly communicated
You must possess excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and experience.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 5 hours/week