Responsibilities: Work in our Quincy Animal Care Center with our rescued sea turtles, various aquarum fishes, and other animals. Collect water samples and assist with the chemical and microbiological analysis of those and other water samples under the supervision of Water Quality Technical staff. Volunteers will be utilizing several techniques to analyze salt and fresh water, including pH meters, spectrophotometers, and titrations.
To Apply: Visit serve.neaq.org and create a volunteer account. Once registered you can search and apply for available opportunities.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 day week for 6 months
- New England Aquarium live blue...
- American Lobster Aquaculture...
- Animal Health Laboratory Volunteer
- Visitor Education Volunteer
- Aquarist Volunteer - Quincy...
- Water Quality Analyst Volunteer
- Rescue and Rehabilitation -...
- Marine Mammal Dive Volunteer...
- Marine Mammal Volunteer (Weekday...
- Penguin Colony Volunteer