Looking for spirited volunteers to work with girls and boys age 5th-7th grade. The program will consist of a variety of experiential learning opportunities and field trips for the girls. The goals of the program are to enhance self-confidence, improve problem solving skills, allow youth to explore their interests, and improve participants’ awareness and ability to avoid risky behaviors.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- one hour a week
- Boys or Girls Club Volunteer
- Front Desk Volunteers (Fairfax)
- Volunteer Photographer
- Hypothermia Shelter Volunteers
- Translation Services Volunteer
- Lead an exercise group for women...
- Zumba Instructor
- Help children in Centreville,...
- Holiday Children's Gift Exchange...
- ESL Instructor Volunteer
- Pantry Volunteer at Family Program
- Tutor a child in Math, Science,...
- Have you had your Wheaties...
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Be an inspiring mentor!
- Van Maintenance Volunteers
- Volunteer Services Internship
- Front Desk Volunteer - Alexandria
- Drivers Needed to transport...
- The Technologically savvy are...