Kitchen Volunteer - Work Options For Women
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
1200 Federal Blvd.DenverDenver, CO 80204
- Assist students with station set up. Chopping, slicing, follow recipes, baking and prep for lunch.
- Must be able to demonstrate professional behaviors & work well with others.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have previous professional kitchen experience.
- Hours preferred are 8:00 am - 10:30 am/or noon.
- Must be able to read, speak, hear and comprehend English in a fast paced environment.
- Must complete the Work Options Orientation, boundaries training and knife training.
- No nail polish, false nails, dangling earrings, rings with gemstones (plain metal bands only) or bracelets/watches.
- Non-slip footwear and full length pants. Chef coat (will provide if needed).
- Cannot be under the influence of any drugs or alcohol.
- No registered sex offenders.
- Food Handlers card or Certification is required. Work Options can provide the training.
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Teaching / Instruction
- Food Service
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2 - 4 hours a week, flexible
Report this opportunity