Friday Food Distribution -- West St. Paul
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
7 people are interested
St. Paul Food Distribution Assistant:
As a Friday Food Distribution Assistant volunteer, you will assist with setting up tables, bringing in and sorting donated produce and bakery items and miscellaneous foodstuffs. About 180 guests will have the opportunity to "shop" from the tables. You will also assist in cleaning up after guests have finished. Fridays, 9:00 am to noon.
- Assist with moving of tables and chairs in dining room to accommodate food distribution
- Assist in bringing donated foodstuffs and produce from truck to distribution area
- Organize food, keeping them neat and orderly
- Check food packages and discard items and fresh produce that is beyond usability
- Greet guests as they arrive, and assist as needed
- Assist social workers as they request, in effort to best serve guests
- Assist with breakdown and clean up following Friday Food Distribution.
We'll work with your schedule.
401 W 7th StSt. Paul, MN 55102
- Crisis Intervention
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training