Ebenezer Stone Ministries provides support for people in need on Milwaukee’s south side, shares the hope found in Christ, and empowers individuals to be financially independent.
We are currently seeking a volunteer Food Pantry Manager for the Ebenezer Stone Ministries Food Pantry located on 35th Street just south of National Avenue. The Food Pantry provides staple items, such as canned foods, boxed meals, pasta, peanut butter, cereal, milk, and hygiene items. Fresh produce, bakery, cheese, and frozen foods are also made available.
- Pick up food from local organizations once a week.
- Unload food delivery truck once a month.
- Help coordinate and train volunteers.
- Oversee food sorting and bagging operations.
- Work alongside fellow volunteers during distribution.
- Keep records of Food Pantry Clients.
- Submit required paperwork to the Hunger Task Force.
- Available to work onsite every Tuesday and Wednesday morning, with additional hours for paperwork and procurement.
- Aggressive management and organizational skills.
- Agreement with the Ebenezer Stone Ministries’ mission to maintain "an environment of on-going support, respectfulness, and hope in Christ!"
- Valid driver’s license and a personal vehicle (van or SUV); transportation will not be provided.
- Required education: High school or equivalent
- Required language: English
If you are interested in this position, send a resume (optional) and a letter outlining your interest and qualifications to Kari Tylke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Ebenezer Stone Ministries, visit us online at www.ebenezerstoneministries.org .
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment