Help with community inclusion of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in our Constant Companions day service program. You will help with small pet care, field trips to store, parks, community events, and recreational fun activities.
Great for students who need service hours for school or group, all ages can do if they are willing to have fun.
- Life Coaching
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 4-15 hours per week
- willing to have fun
- Visit with Residents
- Painting in Silver Lake-Stow
- Mayfield Village activities...
- Activities Volunteer Middleburg
- activities volunteer Mayfield
- Evening Special Event Volunteer
- Gardening & Flower planting
- Halloween Party -Hudson
- internship -Bedford
- Special Event Customer...
- Hattie Larlham Special Events &...
- Activities Recreation Green/N....
- Youth & Scout volunteer...
- CERTIFIED therapy dog!
- Stow field trip & activities...
- Companion in Oakwood Village
- Activities Assisting -Twinsburg
- Service Hours Needed?
- Race food pick up