Enjoy a rewarding volunteer opportunity during the day M-F between 9:30 -2pm. You can volunteer morning hours, or afternoon hours once a week or a few times a month. You will be a companion to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in our Constant Companions day service program. Constant Companions focuses on socialization by doing crafts, activities, education, field trips in the community and caring for small pets like cats, birds etc. Your involvement allows field trips to be better chaperoned and that our adults get some one-on-one engagement. You core responsibility is to have fun.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 2-15 hours per week
- willing to have fun
- PM Pool Volunteer
- Evening Recreation Volunteer
- Middleburg Heights Internship
- Plan a Dance Party for Adults...
- Flexible Office Organization
- Golf Event Volunteers AM or PM...
- Mayfield Recreation Intern
- Intern Recreation N. Canton/Green
- Painting one Bedroom in Cuyahoga...
- Youth & Scout volunteer...
- Prom Decoration Creators
- Stow field trip & activities...
- North Canton Activities volunteer
- Recreation Intern -Bedford
- Mayfield Village activities...
- Youth Volunteer Service...
- PM Golf Outing Volunteer
- Intership Twinsburg Day Service
- Hattie Larlham Annual Sugar Bush...