Volunteer Position Description
Workers Defense Project seeks to empower volunteers and expand the volunteer program by creating an administrative team. The Records Manager will create systems and forms designed to better track volunteer hours and impacts; write reports on the results of volunteer work; and train volunteers and staff on systems, forms, and software.
- Conduct research to determine what kind of information is necessary to collect.
- Develop/utilize an online system to track volunteer involvement.
- Design forms and train staff and volunteers on how to use them.
- Enter information from volunteer timesheets or reports.
- Produce periodic reports summarizing activities and impacts.
- Adapt software and train everyone on how to use it.
- Communicate with the Volunteer Coordinator and other administrative team members on a regular basis.
- Records-keeping experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with GivePulse and/or CIVI CRM is a plus.
- Be present and on time for shifts and meetings.
- We ask that you commit to 6 months in this role in order for us to properly evaluate this new position.
- We estimate that this role will require 3 hours of work per week, but this is subject to change.
- Work takes place at our office, 5604 Manor Road, or can be done remotely.
- The position is supervised by the Volunteer Coordinator, who will provide preliminary orientation and ongoing support.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for next steps in getting started.
- Supporting our mission to empower low-income workers by keeping accurate records on the volunteer program, which allows us to know the impact of the program.
- Professional experience in data collection and analysis.
- Data Entry
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- ERP / CRM
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours/week for 6 months