In-Service Training Leader
Volunteer Position Description
Workers Defense Project seeks to empower volunteers and expand the volunteer program by creating an administrative team. The In-Service Training Leader will coordinate in-service training and continuing education for volunteers.
- Identify needed or desired topics or speakers.
- Schedule training dates.
- Invite speakers.
- Publicize training sessions.
- Coordinate refreshments, room arrangements, etc.
- Chair group meetings.
- Evaluate training.
- Follow up with volunteers who attended and volunteers who did not attend.
- Communicate with the Volunteer Coordinator and other administrative team members on a regular basis.
- Experience planning training sessions or continuing education.
- Be present and on time for training and meetings.
- We ask that you commit to 6 months in this role in order for us to properly evaluate this new position.
- We estimate that this role will require 3 hours of work per week, but this is subject to change.
- Training takes place at our office, 5604 Manor Road.
- The position is supervised by the Volunteer Coordinator, who will provide preliminary orientation and ongoing support.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for next steps in getting started.
- Supporting our mission to empower low-income workers by providing excellent volunteer training and continuing education.
- Professional experience in community outreach and designing training materials.
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours/week for 6 months