The Special Events/Corporate Partnerships Intern/Volunteer will assist with fundraising and special events management. You will receive hands on experience with leading up to and during exciting events. You will work closely with the Development Team to assist with Event Preparation and post event follow up to include:
- Actual Event Experiences
- Coordination of event supplies, including delivery schedule and venue distribution
- Coordination of event guest lists, including mailings, name tags, and ticket fulfillment
- Procurement of in-kind goods and services for events
- Manage relationships with select vendors and donors. You will work with Sponsors, vendors, donors, Law Enforcement and volunteer groups.
- Clerical responsibilities to include preparation, mailing and follow-up of sponsor proposals and invitations. Learn to write solicitation, thank you letters and mail merge.
Additional Requirements: Candidates must have good computer skills and knowledge of MS Office. Must be a self-starter with excellent verbal, written and organizational skills with attention to detail.
Application Process: Interested candidates should complete internship interest application and submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include internship title in subject line. For questions and concerns, please contact Melissa Ledbetter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resource Development / Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Event Management
- Donor Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 15 hours per week