CENV is seeking dedicated volunteers to coach gymnastics for the program that we organize in close collaboration with our partner organization.
This is a wonderful opportunity to encourage youth to learn new skills, stay in shape, pursue goals with persistence, and celebrate the efforts of their team members!
Please note the weekly schedule: Tuesday 6-8:30 pm for all ages
Compensation for gas and travel for competitions are provided. Hotel fees if competition is out of town are also compensated.
If you would like to inspire children by sharing your gymnastics knowledge, please contact us today! We warmly welcome any questions that you might have.
Thank you very much!
- Teaching / Instruction
- Sports Coaching
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Experience with coaching
- Food Stand for After-School...
- Spring Break Camp: Volunteer at...
- Volunteer Researcher for...
- Pro Bono Accountant needed for...
- Teach and Play with Kids during...
- Long Term Administrative Assistant
- AfterSchool Program Help
- Design Fun Flyers & Newsletters!...
- Pro-Bono Bookkeeper for...
- Gymnastics Coach