The role helps to empower youth 6th to 12th grade boys in our community to make positive life choices that enable them to maximize their potential.
A Program will typically serve 1-2 hours every two weeks and 4-5 hours on one Saturday day event 4x a year (one every quarter).
- Opportunity to serve and share in another's life experience.
- Satisfaction of working with a youth during their formative developmental years.
- Opportunity to meeting new people and new experiences.
- Help another in their spiritual walk.
- Learn to appreciate diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Program Management
- People Skills
- Football (US)
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training