Can't Get To Texas, Help at Home!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
The devastation and frightening images coming from Texas are heart wrenching to see and we all want to help. But short of sending money, what can we do? Well, while it is not exactly the same, there are people right here in Connecticut who cannot get their medical attention, healthy foods, or someone to listen to their needs. They are your neighbors and people you might not even suspect of having difficulty. If you can grocery shop, drive, read or sort mail for them then you can help right here at home!
Requirements to be a great volunteer include:
- a desire to help others;
- a pleasant demeanor;
- a good reading/speaking voice;
- average reading skills;
- organizational or planning abilities;
- a good driving record;
- a clear criminal history;
- two references
- access to a car with proof of insurance;
- a minimum of $50/100k liability and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
We'll work with your schedule.
Main StreetTowns throughout ConnecticutMiddletown, CT 06457
- Life Coaching
- People Skills
- Mental Health
- Case Work / Management
- Patient Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Very Flexible, Do What You Promise
- Good Listening, Patience, Commitment