Indio Middle School
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where81-195 Miles AveIndio, CA 92201
- Mandated Reporter Training is an additional "clearance" that needs to be done by all volunteers BEFORE being approved. Although Volunteers are not mandated reporters, it is a requirement of the district to train all volunteers. Volunteer applications will now expire June 30 of every year to ensure this process is completed annually. An email will be sent, 3-5 business days after the volunteer submits/renews their application, with a link and username to access a 32 minute training video. Upon completing the training, the volunteer is required to "clear" the volunteer and forward their application for final approval. The certificate may be sent to Personnel Services, Attn: Delyzia Rosales or the volunteer may bring it directly to the Personnel Office.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Accounting Opportunity with the...
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Palm Desert Library (Public...
- Palm Desert Library
- Indio Middle School
- Riverside County Sheriff's...
- Reliance Hospice
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Desert Best Friend's Closet
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Soldiers Organized Services (SOS)
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Cathedral City Library
- Loving All Animals (Palm Desert)
- Coachella Valley Volunteers In...