- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
22 people are interested
Impact360 is looking for academic and cycling volunteers who are dedicated to transforming the lives of our students.
Tutoring consists of providing homework help and building the confidence of our middle school and high school participants. Many of our students are English language learners who need help in math and literacy skills.
Cycling volunteers assist teaching the fundamental elements of biking. This role requires knowledge and comfort riding a bike but not technical skills.
We are looking for dedicated volunteers that positively impact our students who are trying a new sport.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
951 Elati StWest Leadership AcademyDenver, CO 80204
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Sports Coaching
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Minimum of one hour a week or bi-weekly
- Must be available for volunteering at least one hour during: Tues 2-5pm; Wed-Fri 3:45pm - 6:00pm