Prayer Provider for Women Employed by Adult Clubs
Impact Area: Mental, emotional and relational health
Location(s): Various location in Greater Hartford, CT
Hours: Tuesdays later afternoon/early evemings
Desired level of commitment: 2-4 hours per month
Age requirement: 18
Tasks may include:
- Praying with the outreach team prior to entering strip club, who will be building trusting relationships that will benefit the women and help them transition our of the adult entertainment industry
- Praying onsite and remotely for women who are employed at strip club
- Praying while outreach team is speaking with women employed by club
- A registered UAServe volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you haven't already)
- Willing to attend an orientation prior to volunteering
- Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
- Understanding that there is an element of possible danger associated with the volunteer position
- A devout Christian
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Able to work well within a team
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per month
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Front Desk Assistant for...
- Community Meal Assistant
- Worship Musician at Street...
- Food Pantry Pick-Up and Delivery...
- Food Pantry Vehicle Loader
- Ambassador for Adult Club...
- Website and Graphic Designer
- Medical Professionals/Students...
- Intake Assistant for Health...
- Worship Musician for...
- Event Marketing Assistant for...
- Food and Clothing Distributor at...
- Event Registration Assistant for...
- Administrative Assistant at...
- Prayer Provider for Women...
- Food Pantry Inventory Assistant
- Childcare Assistant
- Assistant to the Lead Teacher
- Childcare Assistant for Mothers...