13 people are interested
Financial Advisor Role & Responsibilities
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a group of passionate, fun leaders who are bringing Social and Emotional Learning, Mindfulness, Art & Meditation to education.
- Monthly bookkeeping and reconciliation
- Create systems for tracking and managing outgoing/incoming funds
- Provide financial tracking support to our non-profit specifically for grant applications
- Provide support to our Financial Advisor for building grant budgets
- Offer subject matter expertise
- Working closely with an incredible group of fun, successful, driven, intelligent professionals!
- Taking part in supporting a brilliant and forward-thinking curriculum for children across LA and nationally!
HiEQ is our signature SEL (Social-Emotional Learning) curriculum designed to raise an individual’s emotional, social, and interpersonal intelligence. We help provide the understanding and tools to navigate rising thoughts, emotions, and responses in a way that decreases anxiety and stress and improves ability to learn, connect and lead within an educational setting and beyond into life, relationships, and career.
We are dedicated to helping students cultivate strong core values, reduce discrimination, transform negative thought patterns, manage their emotions, and set/achieve personal goals. SEL fosters supportive relationships between educators and students by practicing open communication and creative problem solving.
If this sounds like a good fit for you please contact us for more information!
Thank you, Nadine
We'll work with your schedule.
10965 National BlvdLos Angeles, CA 90064
- Financial Planning
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hrs per week
- Availability to join weekly team conference calls for check-in and updates.