Financial Advisor Role & Responsibilities
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a group of passionate, fun leaders who are bringing Social and Emotional Learning, Mindfulness, Art & Meditation to education! We are a team of loving, dedicated, professionals most of whom volunteer and work together every week to hit our goals and grow our vision. We hold weekly conference calls with the team. We are currently seeking a bookkeeper to clean up and reconcile our Quickbooks account and create systems for managing our financial records. We would love to hear from you!
- Take lead in reconciling our Quickbooks account
- Create systems for tracking and managing outgoing/incoming funds
- Provide financial tracking support to our non-profit specifically for grant applications
- Provide support to our Financial Advisor for building grant budgets
- Offer subject matter expertise
- Working closely with an incredible group of fun, successful, driven, intelligent professionals!
- Taking part in supporting a brilliant and forward-thinking curriculum for children across LA and nationally!
The rewards are limitless. Ultimately, you will be empowering youth through your work with our non-profit.
If this sounds like a good fit for you please contact us for more information!
Thank you, Nadine
- Financial Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hrs per week
- Availability to join weekly team conference calls for check-in and updates.
- Mental health pros to pilot HiEQ...
- Fundraising/ Event Coordinators
- High School Teacher to pilot...
- Home School Parents to pilot...
- True Connection Board of Directors
- Director of Finance Administration
- Program Assistant
- Fundraising Manager
- Fundraising Director
- Social Media Manager
- Homeschool Programs Director
- Grant Writer