Pure Existence Dance is looking for a marketing intern who will assist members of the marketing team in special projects and day-to-day activities that support the promotion of Pure Existence events. Candidates must be at least 18 year of age with a valid driver's license who possess strong organizational and communication skills with a working knowledge of the arts.
- Media relations
- Developing a strong understanding of company’s services
- Creating promotional materials
- Creating displays
- Planning special events
- Performing market research through interviews, focus groups and surveys
- Developing detailed marketing plans
- Assisting in building a projects database with retail events
- Each internship position will also have its share of "busy" work including envelope stuffing and administrative duties like file cleaning and data entry.
This is a volunteer unpaid internship. We encourage you to use this internship to gain course credit and to seek out "work-study" grants with your college, if that is an option.
To apply, please email resume and reference list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18