Love to read? Want to make a positive difference in our community? Why not become a hospice volunteer? Brookdale Hospice is looking for someone like you who loves to read and would share your time and talent with one of our special residents. You get specialized hospice training from our staff and get to make someone's life a little better, both your life and their life.
Serious inquiries only. For patient safety: must be able to pass a background check, drug screen, 2-step TB test. If you drive to / from patient's residence, you must have a current driver's license and proof of insurance. Contact Cesslie Joy Pharr, Volunteer Coordinator at Brookdale Hospice in Colorado Springs for more information: 719-268-2582 or email@example.com
- Veteran Care
- Literacy / Reading
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1/2 an hour to an hour a week
- heart for people at the end of their lives; compassion; heart for service
- Read to Hospice Patients
- Join Our Hospice Companionship...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...
- Revel to Read? Read to Brookdale...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed!
- Ivory Tickler for Hospice Patients
- Card-playing Hospice Volunteer
- Vigil Volunteer
- Awesome Office Administrator
- Sing to (and with) a Hospice...
- Hospice Volunteer Orientation:...
- Hospice Volunteer Companion
- Animal Companions for Hospice...