Volunteering with the Boys & Girls Club of Fitchburg and Leominster is a rewarding experience. Due to the support and dedication of nearly 200 volunteers annually, existing programs are strengthened, new programs are created, and services are extended to more youth in the community.
This fall, the Boys & Girls Club is seeking Volunteer Nurses to assist in the nurses office. This could also be an opportunity for students currently enrolled in a nursing program to apply their skills and knowledge from the classroom and translate them into a working environment.
Club hours of operation are 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Duties to include:
- Administer First Aid treatments to members
- Respond and tend to members with illness and minor injuries
- Enforce and follow safety procedures to be followed throughout the club
- Completed nursing certification or currently enrolled in a nursing program
- Confidence and understanding of basic nursing practices
- Experience working with children
- First Aid/CPR certification
- Applicants must also complete the CORI (Criminal Records Check), SORI (Sex Offender), and a federal background check.
For additional information, please contact Kelly Hartnett at email@example.com.
- First Aid / CPR
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week