CALL TO REGISTER: (408) 749-1856
Project Sentinel is a nonprofit civil rights organization that investigates allegations of housing discrimination throughout Northern California. We are seeking Fair Housing Testers in Sacramento to help expose discrimination by posing as prospective tenants by phone or in person and reporting on their experience.
All are welcome to apply. To qualify, individuals must:
- Attend a tester training and complete a practice test.
- Pass a criminal history check.
- Be reliable and committed to civil rights.
- Be able to write and submit objective reports within 24 hours of completing a test.
People with fluency in Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Tagalog, Hindi, Hmong, Farsi, and Russian are encouraged to apply.
Testers are used when needed and earn a stipend. Stipends are typically $15 to $25 for a phone/email test and $20 to $55 for an in-person test, plus mileage and expense reimbursements.
To register, call (408) 749-1856.
To request alternate formats to participate, contact email@example.com or TTY 7-1-1.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training