Mentors, Financial Coaches, and Children's Program!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
7 people are interested
1. Mentor: Meet with client weekly. Friend: encourage, motivate, support, advise, and listen!
2. Financial Coach: Meet with client monthly to create and review budget.
3. Children's Program: Facilitate activities that accompany financial literacy, character development, and job/life readiness skills. (events held Tuesday evenings and one Thursday a month)
4. Childcare: Watch and hold babies and toddlers. (events held Tuesday evenings and on Thursday a month)
Ripple of One empowers fmailies to transition beyond government assistance and into financial freedom and their full God-given potential. We facilitate this complete lifestyle change through financial incentives (i.e. $75 gift card for meeting budget), matched savings 100%, internships, and MENTORSHIP.
We believe genuine relationships nuture the support necessary for the parent to evolve into who they want to be. You don't have to be a therapist or financial guru to volunteer- just have a heart to serve, an open mind, and a desire to make a lasting difference! You will join a team to rally around, brainstorm, and encourage your family.
We provide training for each volunteer position!
We invite you to join us for a volunteer orientation held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month to learn more!
111 Hillcrest DriveEasley, SC 29640
- Child Development
- Child Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Spiritual Healing
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- one hour a month to one hour a week
- Attend a training (held second wednesday of each month)