1. Mentor: Meet with client weekly. Friend: encourage, motivate, support, advise, and listen!
2. Financial Coach: Meet with client monthly to create and review budget.
3. Children's Program: Facilitate activities that accompany financial literacy, character development, and job/life readiness skills. (events held Tuesday evenings and one Thursday a month)
4. Childcare: Watch and hold babies and toddlers. (events held Tuesday evenings and on Thursday a month)
- Child Development
- Child Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- one hour a month to one hour a week
- Attend a training (held second wednesday of each month)