The Volunteer Service Coordinator is integral to our mission to provide services to our members - local seniors and disabled individuals.
This position makes sure that member requests for volunteer services are scheduled and assigned to a Village volunteer. You will,
- Receive service requests from our members by email and phone.
- Work up a detailed service request
- Enter service request into our scheduling system (which matches requests and sends emails to available volunteers).
- Monitor service requests to make sure that a volunteer has been assigned
- Review completed service requests to identify any issues
- Follow up with member and/or volunteer for feedback
Need 20 hours per week if one person takes on full set of responsibilities. If two or more people can job share, then 4 to 8 hours per week. Possibility of this becoming a part-time paid position in the future.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 - 20 hours a week (see description for details)
- Like working with seniors