7 people are interested
Help Support Services to Seniors
ORGANIZATION: Village Without Walls
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
The Volunteer Coordinator is integral to our mission to provide services to our members - local older adults and disabled individuals.
This position makes sure that member requests for services are scheduled and assigned to a Village volunteer. You will,
- Work with our service schedulers to make sure all service requests have been processed
- Monitor service requests to make sure that a volunteer has been assigned
- Contact volunteers by phone if a request hasn't been filled by the system
- Review service evaluations to identify any issues
- Follow up with member and/or volunteer for feedback
Need 3 hours per week
About Village Without Walls
1333 NW Orenco Station Pkwy, #572, Hillsboro, OR 97124, US
● Community. We believe that strong social connections are a vital part of living well and aging brilliantly. ● Inclusion. We welcome and respect people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, economic situations, and abilities. ● Collaboration. We believe that working together and caring for each other makes our lives richer and more interesting. As a Village, we are stronger than we are as individuals. ● Contribution. We believe that each member of our community can benefit from the skills, experiences, and perspectives of the others. We encourage every member and volunteer to bring their own unique qualities and capabilities to the table.
Village Without Walls is a community-based membership organization of volunteers, that provide services to help seniors and disabled individuals stay involved in their communities and remain in their own homes as they grow older. Volunteers are the heart of the Village, providing direct services to our members as well as behind-the-scenes support to operate the village. We are neighbors helping neighbors to stay neighbors.
Village Without Walls is a program of Villages NW, a 501(c)3 nonprofit TAX ID 46-4190513, which serves as the Hub for ten Villages in formation across the Metro area. Villages NW is part of a nationwide network of support that fosters interdependent aging in community
Reasonable driving distance to HillsboroHillsboro, OR 97123
October 15, 2022
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours a week (see description for details)
- Like working with older adults/seniors