Do you love to read? Come share that with our folks! Our residents in our memory care facilities would be thrilled to have someone come in and read to them during the day. This opportunity is available Monday-Friday, 9:00am-2:00pm. We do ask that you provide your own appropriate books. To apply, please fill out a volunteer application and email it to our volunteer coordinator at email@example.com or drop it off at our office at 12526 Campo Rd, Spring Valley CA, 91978.
- Literacy / Reading
- Special Needs
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Reading Comprehension
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Anywhere from 1 hour a week, to 10 hours a week.
- Fun and Fitness at Noah Homes
- Handyman Needed
- Do you love to play piano?
- Do you love Arts & Crafts? Share...
- Friday Night Karaoke!
- Be the face of our front office!...
- Love to Read? Share the gift of...
- Organizer Extraordinaire!
- Weekend Volunteer Opportunities
- Do you have a green thumb?...
- Choir Instructor
- Feelin' groovy? Come dance with...
- B-I-N-G-O! Game night at Noah...
- Knit with Noah!
- Get your heart pumping with our...
- Campus Clean UP!
- Group Campus Clean Up at Noah...
- Glam it up with the ladies at...