Many different opportunities are available both in the office and with patient. Pls contact information if interested. Also, contact volunteer coordinator Ty Rosell MSW 626-672-9003
- Administrative office work
- One on one patient companionship
- Opportunity to work with professionals in the field
- Learn the nursing role by shadowing during nursing visits with a RN or LVN
- Learn the role of social workers by partaking in a shadow visit with a MSW
- Learn the chaplain's role in spiritual care by partaking in a joint visit.
- Learn about the end of life process
- Exposure to different cultural, ethnic, and gender experiences during the end of life process
- The opportunity to work with the Inter-disciplinary team or IDT
- Letters of recommendations are available for motivated volunteers that exhibits strong work ethic and potential
- Academic based learning opportunities associated with end or life care, social gerontology, and social work in serving aging families.
- Music Therapy
- Animal Therapy
- Group Facilitation
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 to 6 months, 2-4 hours/month
- TB skin test. Contact volunteer coordinator Ty Rosell, MSW 6266729003
- Help us reach and serve our...
- Do you have the holiday blues?...
- Life long learners only! Do you...
- Have a MUSICAL TALENT? Share...
- Volunteers Needed! Patient care...
- Want to help the elderly? Want...
- The Gift of Friendship,...
- ADMINISTRATIVE VOLUNTEERS! NEW...
- Want to help and learn at the...
- New Grads Welcome! This is a...