Main responsibilities are:
- Bachelors degree in a related field, plus a minimum of three years of relevant work experience.
- High level of professionalism, including being conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines, and communicating in a timely fashion.
- Proven ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities and be detail oriented.
- Daily activities for Fundraising specialist will be researching potential donors, meeting with donors, sharing the company’s vision and managing a variety of fundraising campaigns.
Availability 4-10 hours per week for a minimum period of 6-12 months.
Please provide your resume and email address of 2 professional references.
Thank you for your interest. Looking forward to welcoming you in our team!
PO Box 1232, Palo Alto, CA 94302, US
PROMOTING BETTER HEALTH THROUGH TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION IN EDUCATION IN AREAS WITH POOR ACCESS WORLDWIDE
Nonprofit initiative bringing better health to the remote areas around the world via:
1. Education and training of medical professionals and providers.
2. Education of patients and caregivers.
3. Engaging and empowering mobile health applications and technologies.