Crossroads Hospice is seeking volunteers who are comfortable visiting patients in their homes. Often times our patients' caregivers need an hour or so break to grocery shop, get their hair done, or even take a nap, and they want someone to stay with their loved one while they are out. During this time you can read, color, or listen to music with the patient. Join our dedicated team of volunteers who provide extra comfort to terminally ill patients and their families. You will receive training conducted by our Volunteer Manager, Sarah Cooley.
Please contact Sarah for more information on volunteer opportunities and training dates.
- Hospice Care
- Mental Health
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Up to 1 hour weekly. Varies patient to patient.
- Fingerprinting, TB test, training
- Big Hearts, Big Paws, Big Smiles!
- Veterans Helping Veterans -...
- Companionship. Joy. Comfort.
- College Students! Need hours for...
- Do you have 45 minutes to spare?
- Are you a Veteran that can spend...
- Internship Opportunities!
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Helping families remember their...
- Hey guys do you have time to for...
- Hang Out With Patients In Their...
- High School Students! Need...
- Curious about hospice...