The CRI board member will help ensure that the organization does the best work possible in pursuit of its goals.
CRI Board Member duties will include:
- Interpretting the organization's work and values to the community, representing the organization, and acting as an ambassador.
- Attending board meetings, including committee meetings as assigned.
- Making a personal financial contribution at a comfortable level.
- Participating in fundraising activities
- Acting in the best interests of the organization, and refraining from discussions and votes where there is a conflict of interest.
- Staying informed about current activities and issues at Community Residences and participating in and taking responsibility for making decisions on issues, policies and other board matters.
- Serving on a minimum of one Board committee.
- Visiting CR programs and attending sponsored events throughout the year.
- Resource Development / Management
- Business Analysis
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Capacity Planning
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 4-10 hours per quarter