25 people are interested
Wedding Market - Intern or Volunteer Join Changing The Present to Gain Experience and Make a Differe
25 people are interested
Wedding Market - Intern or Volunteer
Join Changing The Present to Gain Experience and Make a Difference!
Description of the Opportunity
- Help us capture for nonprofits some of the $20 billion Americans spend each year buying wedding presents.
- Become a member of our dynamic and creative international team
- Assume real responsibility. No coffee runs here! Be a leader among those who share your commitment to making the world a better place, and do work that matters.
- Internships available in: finance, social media, graphics, research, fundraising, sponsorships, Public Relations (PR), Human Resources (HR), and marketing. You can also focus on any favorite cause.
ChangingThePresent.org is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We help channel to nonprofits some of the $450 billion Americans spend each year on birthday, holiday, and other gifts, including $20 billion on wedding presents. We do that by making the experience of a donation, given in a friend’s name, feel like a great gift and a meaningful alternative to buying yet more "stuff." That involves tangible giving opportunities (preserve an acre of the rain forest, fund an hour of cancer research, etc.), personalized greeting cards, wish lists and registries. No wonder the New York Times called us an "Amazon.com of the nonprofit world."
We also have internships that let you focus on your academic or professional area (marketing, communications, Salesforce, graphics, technology, etc.) or on any charitable cause.
- Work at our office or remotely. We are conveniently located at 7th Avenue and 33 Street, across from Penn Station in Manhattan.
- Full-time or part-time; school-year or summer.
Learn More and Apply Now
Read more about our internship and volunteer opportunities at:
See our wedding page at:
Then, please send a resume and short cover letter about your specific interests and your available dates/days/hours to: join [AT] ChangingThePresent [DOT] org.
About Changing The Present
401 7th Avenue, level B, New York, NY 10001, US
We are launching our new website, which involves inviting the participation of all one million nonprofits, providing each with their own private gift site, and promoting this growing social norm: You don’t have to buy stuff to show your love; instead, you can do something meaningful in a friend’s name.
ChangingThePresent is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, which helps channel to nonprofits some of the $250 Americans spend each year on birthday, holiday, and other gifts, by making the experience of giving a donation in a friend’s name feel like a gift with tangible giving opportunities, wish lists, registries, and beautiful, personalized printed greeting cards. The New York Times referred to the site as an "amazon.com of the nonprofit world." You may recognize this as the approach proven by Heifer International, which raises $115 million a year by letting people donate to fund farm animals in a friend’s name. If farm animals can attract that much money, imagine how much is available for more popular causes.
401 7th Avenue, Office level BNew York, NY 10001
October 24, 2021
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach