Palm Desert COPS
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where73510 Fred Waring DrivePalm Desert, CA 92260
Palm Desert COPS duties include but are not limited to:
- Conducting non-confrontational, uniformed patrols throughout designated neighborhoods and business area within the City of Palm Desert.
- Providing crowd and traffic control, as well as foot/golf cart patrol at certain City sponsored special events such as the Golf Cart Parade, Fourth of July Celebration, and El Paseo Fashion Week, just to name a few.
- Providing traffic control at accident scenes and road obstructions upon request from the City and/or its Police Department.
- Reporting code violations, graffiti, and unmarked handicapped parking areas to respective City departments.
- Reporting suspicious activity, abandon vehicles, expired registration, and illegal parking violations to the Police Department.
- Conducting vacant property, garage, and checks.
- Assisting the Police Department with special assignments upon request such as DUI and "click it or ticket" checkpoints.
- Reading / Writing
- Safety & Disaster Education
- First Aid / CPR
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Accounting Opportunity with the...
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Voices for Children (CASA)
- California Highway Patrol (...
- Palm Desert Library (Public...
- Palm Desert Library
- Indio Middle School
- Reliance Hospice
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Desert Best Friend's Closet
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Soldiers Organized Services (SOS)
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Cathedral City Library
- Jewish Family Services ( Office...