- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
- Do you like to play card games, bingo etc?
- Do you like to watch game shows or old movies, television shows?
- Do you like sitting with individuals and looking at pictures, walking through gardens etc?
- Do you like to read, color, listen to music etc?
- Do you like to talk and or listen to stories?
- Do you like write in journals or sort photos?
- Are you compassionate, caring, loving, and patient?
- Are you patient and loving?
- Do you want to make a difference in your community?
Guess what, if YOU said yes to any of these questions then you are the right person to v provide companionship and socialization visits to patients living in private homes or facilities in Bessemer and McCalla areas.
All training which includes a background screens, TB skin tests, and a hospice overview will be provided to you at no cost.
We only request you to be at least 18 years of age and willing to commit 6-8 hours a month or 2 hours a week.
About Kindred Hospice
2000 B Southbridge, Ste 150, Birmingham, AL 35209, US
To make a difference in the lives of our patients and families by working hand-in-hand throughout their journey. To lead the way in delivering clinical excellence, extraordinary service and compassionate hospice care.
Hospice provides a family-oriented model of care designed to meet the spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of patients in life's final transition. Kindred's Hospice services provide essential respite care for family caregivers while keeping the patient in a familiar and comfortable environment.
We'll work with your schedule.
2000 B Southbridge PkwySte. 150Birmingham, AL 35209
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours a month