La Quinta Wellness Center (La Quinta)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where78450 Avenida La FondaLa Quinta, CA 92253
Volunteer Job Descriptions:
- Nutrition Services- Volunteers are trained to assist staff at various sites with clients, assist in reading to children and in promoting literacy, assist with providing nutrition education, provide translating services for staff and clients and provide office support.
- Community Outreach Volunteers- Volunteers provide community outreach to inform the public of the services offered to them by La Quinta Wellness Center.
- Special Events- Volunteers participate in community health and service fairs to educate, inform, and promote the services provided by the La Quinta Wellness Center.
- Administrative Volunteers- Volunteers provide office support to office personnel in accomplishing daily projects and tasks.
- Conducts client assessments at entry into program, ongoing periodic evaluation and at exit of program.
- Ensures case documentation is up-to-date and reflective of services provided. Files are subject to review at anytime.
- Participates in outreach/consultation services in the community.
- Handles client concerns with regards to counseling issues.
- Other duties as assigned by staff.
- Literacy / Reading
- People Skills
- Internet Research
- Public Speaking
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Accounting Opportunity with the...
- Rancho Mirage COPS
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Palm Desert Library (Public...
- Palm Desert Library
- Indio Middle School
- Riverside County Sheriff's...
- La Quinta Senior Center
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Neuro Vitality Center
- Braille Institute
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Desert Best Friend's Closet
- High School Students needing...
- Paws & Hearts
- Blythe Community Center
- Palm Desert COPS
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Student Ambassador SafeHouse