Office Manager- Reports to the COO, develops organizational procedures and systems for office personnel, including filing, billing, accounts payable, payroll and scheduling.
Oversees administrative assistants to ensure front desk telephone coverage and act as back-up person.
- Serves as point person for IT-related questions and oversee all office equipment updates and maintenance at all sites.
- Orders approved equipment, office supplies, and maintenance services while adhering to a strict budget.
- Maintains hardcopy and/or online office, technical and organizational records and files in a coherent and orderly way.
- Assists program managers and directors in completion of administrative tasks, such as mailings, notices, reports, special projects, etc.
- Assists in the development and implementation of office administrative systems and procedures, including flow of paperwork from one office to the other.
- Develops new employee packet covering topics such as office processes, benefits, etc., and conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees, ensuring all required new employee paperwork is complete.
- Fields employee requests regarding human resources-related issues, rules, and regulations.
- Implements all approved personnel policies and procedures; prepare and maintain personnel manual; oversee employee benefits administration.
- Processes payroll and correctly calculate any unpaid time for staff.
- Communicates with staff on personnel, travel reimbursement, and other related policies and updates/changes.
- Assists in the processing of all bills and completing all grant, contract, and other required invoicing and/or reporting.
- Assist accounting contractor with yearly audits.
- Manage relationships with all vendors and service providers; assist in the timely processing and tracking of bill payments and other expenses.
- Ensure timely submission of month-end financial information.
- Ensure accurate monthly tracking and calculation of all Paid Time Off (PTO), travel reimbursement, and other related requirements.
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Human Resources Assistance
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 20-30 hours a week