Searching for someone who understands the fundraising process in whole to help create a strategy and plan of action for fundraising efforts.
In this role, you will:
- Produce and coordinate fundraising events
- "Hire" in more volunteers to run these events if necessary (either you do it or find someone to delegate to, your primary job is to make sure it happens)
- Submit applications for grants found while researching for them
- Collaborate with our partners and figure out ways that we can help them and they help us grow
- Research new opportunities to collect donations, including pricing out vendors to make it happen (including budget proposal, then we'll figure out how we'll fundraise to have that fundraiser. LoL)
The goal is to find the money to get us going so we can afford to hire employees and not rely solely on volunteer support. so what I'm saying in the job description is that your job is to find us some money. :-) I love doing it, but I know there are those of you who know what you're doing in that department.
Money provides options, but our best resource is always PEOPLE.
People Helping People, That's what we're all about. It's what we do!
- Donor Management
- Office Management
- Group Facilitation
- Community Outreach
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Honor whatever commitment you make, however much.
- We ask you to be honest with yourself (and us) before you commit.