The Social Media Team members are hospitable and able to spot a good story. They should be comfortable talking to guests and volunteers and be able to quickly capture thoughts and answers accurately. The Social Media Team members are the reporters of the Healing Center, able to take great photographs and communicate well using Facebook, Instagram, and the like. Serving days can be flexible, but will coincide with our service hours.
- Mingle with guests and volunteers, communicating in a kind and welcoming manner
- Seek out and creatively document interesting stories, events, services, and information about the Healing Center
- Be able to compose and take great pictures using a smartphone
- Present 3 or more completed ideas for posts to the Administrative Coordinator each week
- Maintain an email account and respond to staff communications in a timely manner
- Be self motivated and able to work independently
- Consistently attend serving role and communicate absences to the Administrative Coordinator
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- ?Serving days can be flexible.