Interactive or Administrative Hospice Helpers needed
7 people are interested
CC Young Hospice invites those who have a desire to be a meaningful presence in someone's life to explore this opportunity.
How does a volunteer support hospice?
- Socialization: reading, playing cards, sharing music, simply being a friendly visitor to a patient
- Office and administrative support
- Providing respite to a family caregiver
- Offering their unique talents in any way toward supporting patients, families, and the community at-large
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
4847 W Lawther DrDallas, TX 75214
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Prefer at least 3-4 hours a month (not required)
- 2 Step TB test required. Orientation includes 8 hours of information and training.