South Madison Mobile Pantry - Catholic Multicultural Center - 1st Thursday - 8:30am to 10am
We have great volunteer crews, and always have more opportunities for you!
Task may include:
- unloading the truck
- set-up and rearranging
- taking information/registering clients (those in need)
- distributing food to clients
- packing up any leftovers to donate to local pantries
- picking up and consolidating cardboard and trash
Can't do all tasks or stay the entire time? No problem! We work as a crew to identify tasks that fit each volunteer, work with everyone to complete the tasks, and cover the full time period cove.
Feel free to come to the South Madison Mobile Pantry and ask for Mother Allen, the Pantry Coordinator.
For any additional questions, or to check for changes due to holidays or inclement weather please contact Sierra at firstname.lastname@example.org : 608-216-7240, or our main office at 608-223-9121 .
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- This is much cheaper than a gym...
- How to Socialize and Contribute...
- A Different Date Night Activity!
- Read your favorite book and...
- Once a Month in...
- Once a Month in Ridgeway Would...
- How about a change of Pace?
- Once a Month in Bridge Lake...
- Once a Month in Beaver Dam Would...
- Once a Month in Southern Madison...