Ridgeway Mobile Pantry - Ridgeway Church (formerly Bethesda Christian Fellowship) - 2nd Friday - 5pm to 7pm
We have great volunteer crews, and you have the opportunity to be a part of them!
Task may include:
- unloading the truck
- set-up and rearranging
- taking information/registering clients (those in need)
- distributing food to clients
- packing up any leftovers to donate to local pantries
- picking up and consolidating cardboard and trash
Can't do all tasks or stay the entire time? No problem! We work as a crew to identify tasks that fit each volunteer, work with everyone to complete the task, and cover the full time cove.
Feel free to come to the Bethesda Mobile Pantry and ask for Christine Neckvatal, the Pantry Coordinator.
For any additional questions, or to check for changes due to holidays or inclement weather please contact Lori at LoriP@shfbmadison.org : 608-216-7240 or our main office at 608-223-9121.
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- This is much cheaper than a gym...
- How to Socialize and Contribute...
- A Different Date Night Activity!
- Read your favorite book and...
- Once a Month in...
- Once a Month in Ridgeway Would...
- How about a change of Pace?
- Once a Month in Bridge Lake...
- Once a Month in Beaver Dam Would...
- Once a Month in Southern Madison...