Social Media Coordinator ASAP!
17 people are interested
Research audience preferences and discover current trends. Create engaging text, image and video content. Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new projects. Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries. Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics. Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
- Attend 1 hour monthly meeting in person or via conference call
- Volunteer 2 hours per week
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Post on all social media platforms
We'll work with your schedule.
Chestnut StreetNorwalk, CT 06854
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print