Technology Leader needed for an iPad class. The Council on Aging owns 12 iPads, and we are looking to engage seniors in an interactive programming group. Ideas include Trivial Pursuit, Jeopardy, Drawing Pad, plus crossword puzzles, memory games, etc. Volunteer would assist with setting up the iPads, engaging the group, leading the group, and putting away the iPads. Leader can create his/her own program, too!
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- The class will meet once or twice per month.
- Capture smiles (and more!)
- Share your talents with seniors
- Volunteering warms the heart!...
- Grant and Propoal Writers
- Fitness Instructor
- Technology Leader
- Musicians wanted to perform for...
- More than Just a Meal!
- Carry Groceries for Seniors
- Genealogy Teacher
- Special Event Volunteer
- "Sew" your love for teddy bears!
- Drive some miles, get some smiles!
- Calling all Retired Professors...